Brittney Wycoff, CPA
Brittney has seventeen years of public accounting experience. During that time, she has provided assurance and advisory services to clients in various industries, including nonprofit, manufacturing and distribution, energy, and governmental. In addition to serving clients, Brittney leads HoganTaylor 's Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board, leads the Oklahoma City Assurance Department, and serves as a Trustee for the HoganTaylor Foundation.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2019 Oklahoma magazine 40 Under 40
- 2013 Oklahoma Society of CPAs (OSCPA) Trailblazer
- Master of Accountancy, University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Accounting, University of Oklahoma