David Stiles, CPA
David Stiles began his professional career with the HoganTaylor located in Tulsa Oklahoma. During his tenure at the firm, he has provided assurance and business consulting services to a wide range of both publicly and privately-held clients with a specialization in universities, private foundations, and other nonprofit organizations. Aside from David's work in the nonprofit sector, he also specializes in financial auditing and reporting, including Security Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, for various industries including engineering, wholesale, distribution, and construction.
David serves a key role in HoganTaylor’s non-profit practice group, helping our clients and training our teams to understand the unique accounting and reporting requirements for entities in the nonprofit sector. He enjoys continuously learning, improving, caring and serving others while providing simple solutions to our complex world with a positive outlook.
David has also been a key driver in the creation, implementation and continued development of myPortal, a solution-based technology created by HoganTaylor to simplify the client request process through an easy-to-use secure portal.
- Audits and reviews of nonpublic companies
- SEC filings for public companies
- Single Audits in conformity with the Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Agreed upon procedures
- Assisted foundations and other nonprofits in implementing new accounting and reporting requirements for changes to the nonprofit financial statements and fair value of alternative investments.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs’ Trailblazer Award, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 Honoree, Oklahoma Magazine
- Leadership Tulsa, Class 59
- B.S., Accounting, Oral Roberts University
- Masters in Business Administration, Oral Roberts University