Lindsey Callery, CPA
Lindsey is a Partner at HoganTaylor and has more than 15 years of experience providing tax services, tax planning and consulting services. She works in a variety of taxation areas including partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, trusts, high net-worth individuals, and family groups.
Lindsey enjoys working with clients, their families, and advisors to assist them with their needs including tax compliance, planning and research across many industries including manufacturing, retail, real estate, energy, and professional services. Additionally, she has multi-state tax experience with clients filing across the nation.
Lindsey spent the first six years of her career serving on a team of people that provided outsourced tax services to a large public multi-state international company in the construction and engineering industry which involved many mergers and acquisitions.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2013 Oklahoma Society of CPAs Trailblazer
- 2016 Oklahoma State University Beta Alpha Psi Distinguished Alumni Recipient
- 2017 Leadership Tulsa Class 57 Graduate
- B.S.B.A., Accounting, Sam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas
- Masters in Accountancy with an emphasis in Tax, Oklahoma State University