Bob Slovacek, CPA
Bob Slovacek has nearly 40 years of experience in tax consulting and tax planning for high net-worth individuals and their closely-held businesses with an emphasis on trust and estate taxation. He also has an additional eight years of audit experience which provides his clients with a significant breadth of knowledge most tax professionals do not have.
Moreover, a significant number of clients relied on Bob for developing beneficial asset transfer strategies involving their multi-million-dollar organizations, whether the assets involve selling a business, transferring an estate or passing a business to others in a well strategized succession plan.
Bob was a founding partner of Hogan & Slovacek, one of HoganTaylor's predecessor firms. He also served as both an audit manager and tax manager with Arthur Andersen for 10 years prior to founding Hogan & Slovacek.
- Orchestrated the tax strategy for a nearly $200 million corporate sale resulting in more than $10 million in tax savings
- Serves as out-of-house Chief Financial Officer for a multi-million-dollar oil & gas production company and oversees the financial operations of 78 similar companies
- Managed the estate tax return preparation and post mortem estate tax planning for estates ranging in size up to $70 million
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Named as one of the top tax practitioners in the country by Money Magazine
- MA, Accounting, Oklahoma State University
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Board of Directors, Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- Director, Oklahoma City Estate Planning Council
- Member, Oklahoma City Monday Tax Forum
- Member, OSU School of Accounting advisory Board, Chair of Special Topics Committee