Kevin Reid, CPA, CVA, CFE
Kevin leads the Advisory Services practice for HoganTaylor’s Fayetteville office. He has more than 17 years of experience in accounting and finance roles, both domestic and internationally, during his career. This includes 8 years in advisory and assurance roles with HoganTaylor. Kevin has significant experience serving clients in the retail, nonprofit, food service, and manufacturing sectors.
Kevin provides financial management services to businesses, including budgeting, cash management, financial reporting, financial due diligence and quality of earnings analysis, acquisition modeling and integration, and audit management.
In addition to his financial management expertise, Kevin regularly advises clients and attorneys in forensic accounting, business valuation, and litigation matters.
- Financial management services, including financial reporting, cash management, budgeting, internal control consulting, and business acquisition modeling and integration.
- Business valuations in connection with litigation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate planning, financial reporting, stockholder compensation, and estate and gift taxes.
- Financial investigations related to employee embezzlement, fiduciary fraud, shareholder disputes, and divorces.
- Merger and acquisition consulting, including financial due diligence, financial modeling, and quality of earnings analysis.
Certifications and Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Oklahoma
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Fraud Examiner
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (Member)
- Associate of Certified Fraud Examiners (Member)
- Northeast Oklahoma Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Member and Training Coordinator)
- Community Health Connection of Tulsa, Board Chairman
- M.S. Accounting, Oklahoma State University