Tabatha Broussard, CPA
Tabatha has more than 18 years of experience in the area of taxation. Prior to joining HoganTaylor, she was a Tax Director at a Top 100 Accounting Firm.
Tabatha has worked with a variety of clients including individual, small businesses, and large partnerships and corporations. She has worked with multi-state businesses and public companies. Her industry focus areas include oil and gas, property & casualty insurance, healthcare, restaurants, and service companies.
Tabatha also has experience in preparing and reviewing income tax provisions, acquisition and divestiture transactions, and bankruptcy tax matters. She primarily works remotely from Baton Rouge, La.
- Represented numerous clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities with respect to examinations of individual and business income tax returns.
- Assists clients on both sides of mergers and acquisitions in determining the tax effects of the transaction including advising on structuring the transactions in the most tax-efficient manner
- Consulted clients through bankruptcy transactions including tax basis calculations, tax attribute planning, and income tax effects.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University