Anton (Tony) C. Uth, Jr., CPA
Tony Uth has more than 40 years of experience in the area of taxation with an emphasis on public and private companies. His experience encompasses a broad range of industry segments including energy, manufacturing, construction, real estate and trucking.
Tony is active in the community by serving on several Boards. He is a member of the AICPA and the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is Chairman Elect of the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce and the past president of the Fayetteville Public Library Foundation.
Prior to becoming a member of the HoganTaylor in 2004, Tony worked for Ernst & Young where he supervised tax planning and compliance projects for numerous publicly traded and privately owned businesses located in northeast Oklahoma. His experience includes serving as Chief Financial Officer for a real estate development company.
- Represented numerous clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities with respect to examinations of individuals and business tax returns.
- Significant experience in accounting for income taxes
- Assisted clients in obtaining significant research and development credits and tax savings from cost segregation studies.
- Counseled clients on tax planning
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- BSBA Accounting, University of Arkansas