Bob Vaught, CPA
Bob Vaught has more than 40 years of experience providing tax consulting and compliance services for a Who’s Who list of clients, both regionally, nationally, and internationally, including some of the more notable firms in this region. He also served as the firm’s foremost authority on tax outsourcing which involved acting as a member of the client’s management team and involved with strategy and business solutions in addition to tax consulting. He most recently served as the firm's leader over its 11-partner Tax Division.
He has considerable experience working with various publicly-held and privately-held companies in a vast range of industries including oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing, construction, sales, service and international publishing. In addition, his expertise includes assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, business plan development and business modeling, both pre and post-acquisition.
Until July 2012, Bob led HoganTaylor as Managing Partner, a role he had served in at the founding legacy firm Tullius Taylor Sartain & Sartain since 1999. Bob led the 2009 merger of TTSS with Hogan & Slovacek, both equally sized firms, which created what is today the largest accounting firm in the Oklahoma and Arkansas region with 29 partners and more than 240 employees.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob served as tax manager with a Big Eight accounting firm, co-founder and partner of a large local accounting firm, and tax partner and office managing partner with a second-tier international accounting firm. He also worked with a large architectural and engineering firm, serving as executive vice president over finance and business.
- Provided guidance to numerous firms with business plans and economic modeling as they worked through due-diligence and decision-making during the merger and acquisitions process, including a assisting a multinational firm which was acquiring a group of 12 separate companies.
- Assisted clients with addressing the economics of doing business in various foreign countries, both in Europe and South America.
- Served as a member of several client management teams as outsourced tax director as well as business consultant, providing advice on tax strategy, compliance and business planning and solutions.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S.B.A., Accounting, University of Arkansas