Clay Glasgow, CPA, ABV, CFF, CFE
Clay leads the Advisory Services practice for HoganTaylor’s Little Rock office. He has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting and has served in a variety of capacities during his career, including roles in advisory, assurance, and tax. Clay has significant experience serving clients in the banking, nonprofit, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors.
Clay provides financial management services to businesses, including budgeting, cash management, financial reporting, financial due diligence and quality of earnings analysis, acquisition modeling and integration, and audit management.
In addition to his financial management expertise, Clay regularly advises clients and attorneys in forensic accounting, business valuation, and litigation matters. He has testified as an expert in court on issues such as economic damages, embezzlement, business valuation, and marital property divisions.
- Financial management services, including financial reporting, cash management, budgeting, internal control consulting, and business acquisition modeling and integration.
- Litigation support services, including economic damages analysis and expert witness testimony.
- Business valuations in connection with litigation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate planning, financial reporting, stockholder compensation, and estate and gift taxes
- Financial investigations related to employee embezzlement, fiduciary fraud, shareholder disputes, and divorces
- Merger and acquisition consulting, including financial due diligence, financial modeling, and quality of earnings analysis
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Recognition of Achievement in Retirement Plans through the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist program
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate
- AICPA Advanced Health and Welfare Plans Audit Certificate
- B.A. in Professional Accountancy, Ouachita Baptist University, 2001