Cody Griffin, CPA, CITP, CISA
Cody Griffin is a CPA, CITP and CISA with more than 15 years of experience in both public and private industry and a partner in the Risk Assurance and Information Technology Advisory Services practices. He began his career in the risk assurance and advisory practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Cody’s industry experience includes information technology, cybersecurity, telecommunications, retail, financial institutions, energy, higher education and transportation. His areas of practice include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404, IT audit, business process reviews, System and Organization Control (SOC) 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 reports, SOC for Cybersecurity reports, fraud reviews, agreed-upon procedures, internal audit assurance services, investment funds and compliance audits.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, Master of Business Administration – Management Information Systems
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science in Accounting