Ginger Meister, CPA
Ginger has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. She has provided tax compliance, planning and consulting services to a variety of clients including closely held businesses, pass though entities and high wealth individuals, with a particular emphasis and considerable expertise in the real estate and healthcare industries. Ginger works closely with her clients with special attention on planning opportunities and strategy to minimize their tax burden.
In addition, Ginger has more than a decade of experience serving both Dental Service Organizations (DSO) and Medical Service Organizations (MSO). She has extensive knowledge in all aspects of DSOs and MSOs, providing solutions through and integrated planning approach and ongoing consultations.
Ginger joined the firm when Hart, Chandler, & Associates merged with HoganTaylor in 2015. Her previous experience also includes several years of external financial reporting with a publicly traded company.
Ginger is active in the central Arkansas community serving in various roles for both school and church organizations.
- Represents business and individual clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities regarding a variety of examinations on income tax returns
- Significant experience in all aspects of Dental Service Organizations (DSO) and Medical Service Organizations (MSO)
- Assists clients on both sides of mergers and acquisitions in determining the tax effects of the transaction including advising on structuring the transactions in the most tax-efficient manner
- Assists in entity structure and planning for start up businesses
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Central Arkansas