Jason Shultz, CPA
Jason Shultz is an Assurance Partner located in Tulsa Oklahoma. He specializes in financial auditing and reporting, including Security Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting. He assists both private and public companies in meeting their audit and financial reporting needs by proactively collaborating with owners, executive management, audit committees, and boards of directors. Jason has served a wide variety of companies in various industries including construction, manufacturing, service, and transportation. In addition, Jason has significant experience in the audit of employee benefit plans.
Jason has been a key driver of the firm’s use of national, cutting edge technology in its audit processes, called IDEA, which allows HoganTaylor’s audit engagement teams to perform focused, risk-based testing, address specific fraud risk factors, and identify potential operational inefficiencies.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor’s Assurance Practice in 2008, Jason was an Assurance Manager with Deloitte & Touche where he served large public and private companies.
- Audits and reviews of non-public companies
- SEC filings for public companies
- ERISA audit and compliance procedures
- Agreed upon procedures
- Audit preparedness evaluations
- Oversees the Firm’s IDEA and Excel curriculum
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member, Technology Committee
- B.S., Accounting, Oklahoma State University