Kim Fairchild, CPA
Kim Fairchild provides assurance services to a wide range of organizations, including those in collective investment funds, other investments and nonprofit. Kim currently serves as HoganTaylor’s leader of the highly specialized Collective Investment Funds practice, which provides services to hundreds of collective and common trust funds for many large trust companies. Additionally, many of these funds and nonprofit organizations utilize different financial instruments, which can be complex, which makes Kim’s specialized expertise in the investment area of significant value.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor in 2001, Kim was with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, where she supervised audits for numerous private and publicly-held companies.
- Manages audits, reviews and agreed-upon procedures of nonpublic companies and nonprofit organizations
- Previously managed procedures in conjunction with SEC filings (Forms 10-K, 10-Q, S-1 and S-3)
- Manages assurance services for Collective Investment Funds and stays current on topics impacting this industry by attending:
- ALI CLE Conference on Collective Trust Funds
- State Street Collective Trust Funds Forum
- Assisted a client at HoganTaylor LLP with an initial public offering
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Oklahoma Magazine “40 Under 40” Recipient, 2014
- The Journal Record Achievers Under 40 Award Recipient, 2013
- The University of Tulsa School of Accounting Distinguished Alumna Award Recipient, 2013
- OSCPA Trailblazer Award Recipient, 2011
- BSBA in Accounting, The University of Tulsa, 1996