Mallory Taylor, CPA
Mallory has over 25 years of experience in the area of taxation, including tax compliance reporting, planning, and consulting. In his career he has worked with clients in many industries including banking, real estate, manufacturing, and healthcare, as well as working with high net worth families, estates and trusts, organizations with international and multi-state filings, and pass-through entities. He has extensive experience in the area of financial institutions, serving local community banks as well as publicly-traded institutions.
Mallory joined HoganTaylor as a partner in 2018 following the merger with JPMS Cox. He spent 13 years with JPMS Cox helping to build the firm into one of the largest tax practices in Arkansas. Prior to that he worked in Deloitte’s Little Rock office for 12 years.
- Represents business and individual clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various state tax authorities regarding a wide variety of examinations on income tax returns
- Assists clients in various tax planning opportunities including research & development tax credits, export incentives, cost segregation studies, and other federal and state tax credit incentive programs
- Assists clients on both sides of mergers and acquisitions in determining the tax effects of the transaction including advising on structuring the transactions in the most tax-efficient manner
- Consults with clients on income tax accounting and periodic tax provision reporting
- Counsels clients on tax planning for both income tax and estate and gift tax
- Assists banking clients with S corporation tax planning and structuring to minimize tax liabilities and optimize regulatory capital
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- B.A., Business and Economics, Hendrix College