Megan Rooney, CMA, CPA, CGMA
Megan has 15 years of accounting experience. Over the course of her career, her focus has been on process improvement, system implementation, and acquisition integration. Megan has led two full ERP implementations, implemented SOX controls for a publicly traded company, and worked on multiple acquisitions. Additionally, she has also been a key accounting contributor to an IPO.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor, Megan worked for both public and private companies in Oklahoma City, primarily within the oil and gas industry. She has served as a Controller or Division Controller in a variety of fields, including manufacturing, proppant production, drilling and trucking services, remote accommodations, and infrastructure.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Oklahoma State University
- Master of Business Administration, Oklahoma State University