Randa Vernon, CPA
Randa Vernon joined HoganTaylor’s assurance practice in 2001 and was made partner in 2005. Previously with Arthur Andersen LLP, Randa has more than 20 years of experience providing audit and accounting services to area clients. She has served publicly held and privately held companies in many industries including service, employee benefit plans, distribution, manufacturing, transportation and retail.
Randa currently serves as HoganTaylor’s Assurance Division Leader. She also serves as the engagement partner on several of the Firm’s SEC clients.
- Performs procedures in conjunction with SEC filings (10k, 10q, 11k, S-1 & S-3 forms)
- Performs ERISA compliance procedure
- Oversees audits and reviews of non-public companies
- Oversees engagements for agreed upon procedures
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- OSCPA Trailblazer, 2010
- University of Tulsa, Beta Alpha Psi, School of Accounting Faculty, Distinguished Alumnus Award, 2010
- University of Tulsa, Collins College of Business, Outstanding Alumna Award, 2014
- The Journal Record “50 Making a Difference” honoree, 2017
- B.S. and B.A., Accounting, University of Tulsa, Cum Laude