Steven Booth, CPA, CGMA
Steven has more than 25 years of experience providing assurance services.
Steven has served a variety of public and privately held clients in a range of industries, including financial services, construction, distribution and manufacturing, and nonprofit.
Prior to joining HoganTaylor as a partner in 2018, Steven was with JPMS Cox for 13 years and prior to that with Ernst & Young in Little Rock, Arkansas for 12 years as a senior executive where he supervised audits for numerous privately-held and publicly-held companies.
- Assisted clients in many different industries implement new accounting and reporting requirements
- Coordinated with client personnel across all functions in order to understand the business and effectively plan and execute audits
- Identified and communicated with CFO and controller on technical accounting issues impacting the client and industry
- Oversees audits, reviews and agreed-upon procedures of nonpublic companies and nonprofit organizations
- Represented numerous clients which completed merger and acquisition transactions
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- B.S., Accounting, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville