Todd Wisdom, CPA
Todd Wisdom has been with HoganTaylor since 2001 and currently serves as Assurance Partner and Chief Executive Officer of HoganTaylor Wealth. He has more than 30 years of experience providing audit and accounting services to some of the most notable companies based in Oklahoma and NW Arkansas, including both publicly and privately-held entities, some having multinational operations, across a broad range of sectors, such as oilfield services, construction, manufacturing/distribution, medical, regional retail grocery distribution, large scale architectural and engineering, real estate, non-profit and other professional services.
Todd’s work has not only included traditional audit and assurance services, but also services as part of multi-million-dollar initial public offerings, secondary public offerings and private placements.
He is a skilled leader and project manager. Often, Todd supervises sizeable engagement teams made up of both HoganTaylor assurance staff as well as internal client team members working on audit projects of significant size and scope.
As Chief Executive Officer of HoganTaylor Wealth, Todd leads the wealth management subsidiary of HoganTaylor that specializes in a holistic approach to wealth management for individuals, families, and business owners. His years of experience in the assurance and consulting industry has equipped Todd with a unique perspective on providing strategic and integrated wealth solutions that help clients meet their financial goals.
Additionally, Todd serves as HoganTaylor’s managing partner for its NW Arkansas office in Fayetteville. Prior to becoming a partner at HoganTaylor, Todd worked as an audit manager for Arthur Andersen on numerous publicly traded and large family-owned businesses.
- Managed large audit teams responsible for auditing public and privately held clients with multiple companies in vastly different business segments ranging from construction to high-end real estate, and athletic facilities.
- Advised businesses and organizations going through a first-time audit engagement, consulting with management on best-practices. Reviewed and analyzed internal control documentation processes, mineral management payment history and Native American royalty payments.
- Conducted historical audits on companies which were targeted for acquisition both within and outside of the U.S.
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Northwest Arkansas 40 Under 40
- Distinguished Alumnus, University of Tulsa School of Accounting
- B.S., Accounting, University of Tulsa