Tracy Harrelson, CPA
Tracy Harrelson has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and in industry. At JPMS Cox, PLLC, she served most industries within the assurance department including manufacturing, health care, construction, real estate and HUD properties and nonprofit organizations.
Tracy specializes in employee benefit plan services and has technical experience with all types of plans, including defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, and health and welfare plans. Tracy also led the third-party administration for employee benefit plans which included plan design, participant recordkeeping, discrimination testing and Form 5500 preparation. While at Ernst and Young LLP, she managed the Arkansas employee benefit plan audit practice and served several SEC clients.
- Manages audits, reviews, compilations and agreed-upon procedures of nonpublic companies, employee benefit plans and nonprofit organizations
- Previously managed procedures in conjunction with SEC filings (Form 11-K)
- Oversees third party administration services for employee benefit plans including Form 5500 preparation, participant recordkeeping and discrimination testing
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Recognition of Achievement in Retirement Plans through the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist program
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate
- AICPA Advanced Health and Welfare Plans Audit Certificate
- B.S., Accounting, University of Arkansas at Little Rock