Aaron Ackerman, CPA, CGMA
Aaron is a Partner at HoganTaylor and leads the firm's Financial Management Services practice which includes fractional CFO services, Transaction Advisory Services and Client Accounting Services. He is a CPA with more than 20 years of experience in both public accounting and private business in Oklahoma City.
Over the course of his career, Aaron has served clients in a wide variety of entities including nonprofit, manufacturing, construction and self-insurance funds. After transitioning to corporate accounting/finance he worked in energy services, television/online media and retail fuel. Aaron has served as Controller or CFO for a 50-year-old family owned business as well as a hedge fund backed start-up company.
More than anything, Aaron enjoys to contributing to organizational growth and goal achievement through collaborative problem solving and efficient and effective accounting and financial processes.
- Provided fractional CFO services to companies ranging from $1M to $100M+ in annual revenues
- Provided transaction advisory services for deals in healthcare, SaaS, construction and engineering, energy services, and agriculture for companies from start-up to over $1 billion in annual revenue
- Software implementation and process improvement
- Arranging and negotiating senior debt financings and managing working capital and cash management
Certifications & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Accounting, Oklahoma Christian University